Energy Harvesting Module – EH2D
EH2D Energy Harvesting Break out board module
LTC3108 based enery harvester breakout module with low (100mV) startup voltage.
- As low as 100 mV of voltage input
- Selectable output voltages of:
2.35 V, 3.3 V, 4.1 V or 5 V
- 2.2 V built-in low dropout regulator (LDO)
- Power good indicator signal
- Peripheral voltage with enable signala
- Small 0.8 by 0.8 inch size
- Wireless sensor networks (WSN)
- Asset locator tags
- Low power RF modules
- Solar, thermal energy harvesting
- Building automation
- Security and alarm systems
- Environmental monitoring
The EH2D is an energy harvesting module in a DIP form factor based on LTC3108. It is an ideal power source for wireless sensor networks or low power microcontrollers. The EH2D can harvest energy from thermoelectric generators (TEGs), small solar cells, or other energy sources with as little as 100 mV. (For lower startup voltages, another version, EH1D is also available). The EH2D can store accumulated energy in a capacitor, super-capacitor or a rechargeable battery. The EH2D outputs the harvested energy at a selectable output voltage of:
2.35 V, 3.3 V, 4.1 V or 5 V.
For more details see IC datasheet: LTC3108
30% OFF Sale!
(limited time only)
For orders of quantity:
3 or more: $30 each (40% OFF)
5 or more: $27.5 each (45% OFF)
10 or more: $25 each (50% OFF)
Contact email@example.com for other quantity orders.